The Media in Our Messages: A 2021 Holler Report
The need for more authentic communication has heightened drastically over the past year. The pandemic separated us physically and upended our world, which made us lean on digital interactions more than ever before. And in order to express ourselves better and deepen the conversation happening between screens, we’ve relied on visuals and other forms of rich media - like links, videos, articles, and more.
Holler’s Media in Our Messages Report 2021 explores how the pandemic has impacted communication, the role content plays in digital conversations, and the messaging behaviors of different people across different platforms.
Some Key Insights Revealed:
- 88% of people message more than or the same as they did pre-COVID
- 50% of Millennials say they share content in messaging “all the time”
- 81% of Millennials would share branded content helpful to their conversation
- 47% of people share music links in messaging
- 51% of Millennials coordinate group purchases in messaging
There's plenty more where that came from - don't miss it!